All India Exams
Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University (YCMOU) conducts entrance test for admission of MBA Programe.
Eligibility for YCMOU MBA Entrance 2020:-
YCMOU MBA Entrance Registration / Application Form
YCMOU MBA Entrance 2020 Application Form / Registration:-
YCMOU MBA Entrance Exam Dates
YCMOU MBA Entrance 2020 Date:-
Exam Start date : 24/05/2020
Xavier Institute of Communications Mumbai conducts OET (Online Entrance Test) for admission to its diploma courses.
XIC Mumbai OET 2020 Eligibility:-
You are 35 years or below in age.
You have completed 3 years of Graduation (12+3 years) in an University approved stream:
(Arts, Commerce, Science, Computers, BMM, BMS, BE, Catering, etc….)
You are appearing for your Last Semester or Third year Graduation this year.
XIC Mumbai OET Registration / Application Form
XIC Mumbai OET 2020 Application Form / Registration:-
Apply online at website:- www.xic.in
Write comment (0 Comments)
XAT 2019 Registration / Application Form
XAT 2019 Application Form / Registration:-
West Bengal University of Technology conducts State Level Post Graduate Entrance Test (WBUT PGET) for admission to postgraduate courses in engineering & technology and Pharmacy.
WBUT PGET 2019 Eligibility:-
A relevant AICTE recognised Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy or Master’s degree in relevant branches of sciences or students in final year of any such programme.
WBUT PGET Registration / Application Form
WBUT PGET 2019 Application Form:-
WBPGET Registration / Application Form
XAT Registration / Application Form
The West Bengal School Service Commission conducts Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) Upper Primary Level for the candidates aspiring to become teachers in upper primary schools in the state of West Bengal.
WBTET 2017 (Upper Primary Level) ELIGIBILITY:-
Write comment (0 Comments)
The candidates having the following minimum educational qualification and criteria etc. are eligible for appearing in TET-2015, (Upper Primary Level)
(a) Citizenship: Only citizen of India can apply for the said Teacher Eligibility Testi.e TET - 2015, (Upper Primary Level).
(b) The candidate should satisfy himself/herself about his/her eligibility before applying and shall be personally responsible in case he/she is not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility even for a candidate who has qualified in TET-2015 , (Upper Primary Level) shall be finally verified by the concerned selecting authority/ recruiting agency/ appointing authority.
Persons having the following educational qualification are eligible for appearing in TET. Graduation and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed).
Graduation with at least 45% marks and 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations issued from time to time in this regard.
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or
Graduation with at least 50% marks and 1-year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Graduation with at least 50% marks as per relaxation given by Ministry of Human Resource Development (Department of School Education and Literacy) vide notification number S.O. 918(E) dated 1st April, 2015, which was published in the Gazette of India on 1st April 2015)
Note D :
(i) Reservation Policy: Relaxation up to 5% in the qualifying marks shall be allowed to the candidates belonging to reserved categories, such as SC/ST/OBC/PH.
(ii) Diploma/Degree Course in Teacher Education: For the purposes of this Notification, a Diploma/Degree course in teacher education recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) only shall be considered. However, in case of Diploma in Education (Special Education) and B.ED (Special Education), a course recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) only shall be considered.
(iii) Training to be undergone: A person with D.Ed (Special Education) qualification shall undergo, after appointment an NCTE recognized 6-month Special Programme in Elementary Education.
(iv) The minimum qualifications referred above apply to teachers of Languages, Social Studies, Mathematics & Science.
(v) The candidate not having any of the above qualification shall not be eligible for appearing in TET-2015, (Upper Primary Level).
(vi) The candidate should satisfy his/her eligibility before applying and shall be only personally responsible in case it is found subsequently that he/she was not eligible to apply as per the given eligibility criteria. It is to be noted that if a candidate has been allowed to appear in TET-2015, (Upper Primary Level), it does not imply that the candidate’s eligibility has been finally verified. It does not vest any right with the candidate for appointment. The eligibility shall be finally verified, by the concerned selecting authority/ recruiting agency / appointing authority.
WBJEE Medical 2017 is the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination for the admission in Medical and Dental colleges of the State as well as at the Central level. This is the State level examination conducted by the West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) for filling the approximate 85% seats of the Medical and Dental Colleges.
Candidates who want to apply for the examination should check the Eligibility Criteria and the Notification released by the Examination Board. The Admission Process will be started from December, 2017. Check the below post for more details about the examination:
WBJEE Medical Registration / Application Form
WBJEE Medical 2017 Application Form / Registration:-
Find Educational Articles At Knowledge Center
Daily Read Articles - Knowledge Boosters
Online Study Material For Class 1 to class 12
Solution and MCQ desk For School Students
Science, Fiction and Nature
- The board game Oceans captures the beauty and ferocity of marine life
- Will Australia’s forests bounce back after devastating fires?
- Wolves regurgitate blueberries for their pups to eat
- Jellyfish snot can sting swimmers who never touch the animal
- Snakes suffered after a frog-killing fungus wiped out their food
- One blind, aquatic salamander may have sat mostly still for seven years
- A new lizard parasite is the first known to move from mom to baby
- A distant cousin of jellyfish may survive without working mitochondria
- Bright yellow spots help some orb weaver spiders lure their next meal
- Sea turtles may confuse the smell of ocean plastic with food
- Infecting people with COVID-19 could speed vaccine trials. Is it worth it?
- Wastewater could provide up to a week of warning for a COVID-19 spike
- Genetic risk factors for Alzheimer’s also raise the risk of getting COVID-19
- Taking hydroxychloroquine may not prevent COVID-19 after exposure
- 5 reasons you might be seeing more wildlife during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Lockdowns may have averted 531 million coronavirus infections
- How often do asymptomatic people spread the coronavirus? It’s unclear
- A critically ill COVID-19 patient just got a double lung transplant
- The FDA has canceled emergency use of hydroxychloroquine for COVID-19
- COVID-19 lockdowns helped people get more, but not necessarily better, sleep
All Indian Educational Courses | Course details, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Skillset, Jobs
- Courses After MBA | Courses After MBA Details, Job Oppurtunities, Salary
- Polytechnic Courses | Polytechnic Courses to Pursue After 10th and 12th
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering | Course Details, Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Skillset, Admission Procedure, Syllabus, and Job
- Diploma in X-Ray Technology Course Details | Eligibility, Admission, Fee Structure, Syllabus, Jobs, and Salary
- Diploma in Civil Engineering | Course Details, Eligibility Criteria, Fee Structure and Salary
- Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) | Duration, Eligibility Criteria, Admission Process, Syllabus, Career Prospects
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering | Eligibility Criteria, Syllabus, Fee Structure & Jobs
- Diploma in Banking and Finance | Eligibility Criteria, Duration, Admission Process, Job, Salary
- Diploma in Engineering Courses | Eligibility, Entrance Exams, Top Colleges, Jobs & Salary
- Diploma Plumbing | Eligibility Criteria, Course Duration, Admission Process, Salary
- Diploma Courses :Diploma Courses | List of Best Diploma Courses After 10th and 12th
- Diploma Courses | List of Best Diploma Courses After 10th and 12th
- Best Courses after 10th Standard | Complete Guide on Which Stream & What to Choose After 10th
- How to Get Admission in M.Tech Courses at IITs, NITs Without GATE Score | Tech Admission Procedure. Eligibility
- B.Tech Syllabus 2021 | Overview, Subjects, Duration, and Exam Preparation
Student Corner - Hindi
- मानव तंत्र से सम्बंधित प्रश्न - उत्तर
- प्रोग्रामर कैसे बने
- जैव विकास_महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न
- मानव के प्रमुख सामान्य रोग - Important & Common Human Diseases
- भारतीय अर्थव्यवस्था के 50 महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न
- भारत के रेल - मंडल एवं उनके मुख्यालय
- पृथ्वी की संरचना से संबंधित प्रश्न
- बहुल आवेशों के मध्य बल एवं अध्यारोपण का सिद्धांत - 12th Class Physics
- भारतीय नागरिकता व इसके प्रावधान
- उपयोगी रसायनों से सम्बंधित प्रश्न
- पृथ्वी के बाहर जीवन की खोज से संबंधित प्रश्न
- उत्सर्जन तन्त्र ( Excretory system )
- परमाणु सिद्धांत से संबंधित महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न
- भारत की प्रमुख नदियाँ
- विद्युत क्षेत्र_12th Class Physics Notes
- ब्रह्माण्ड एवं जैव विकास से संबंधित प्रश्न
- अंतःस्रावी ग्रंथियों द्वारा स्रावित हार्मोन एवं कार्य
- आनुवंशिकी_महत्वपूर्ण प्रश्न
- न्यूटन का गति का द्वितीय नियम
- मानव रक्त परिसंचरण तंत्र ( Blood Circulatory System)
- उद्यानिकी फसलें - लहसून उत्पादन हेतु उन्नत उत्पादन तकनीक
- उद्यानिकी फसलें - टमाटर का विपुल उत्पादन
- उद्यानिकी फसलें - अदरक की खेती
- मछली पालन के लिए स्थान, जल और मिट्टी है खास
- गेहूं की गौ आधारित जैविक खेती
- खेती की आधुनिक तकनीक जल प्रबंधन
- सब्जी की खेती से किसान बने लखपति
- पशुधन बीमा योजना में प्रीमियम पर 70 प्रतिशत अनुदान
- चारा फसल लगाने का सही तरीका
- मूंग का रिकॉर्ड उत्पादन